Abu Dhabi can trace its history back to 3000BC, a visit today remains Arabian - but does international modern luxury extremely well. Come to play and be indulged!
1. SHEIKH ZAYED MOSQUE: Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th Street. It is impossible to truly experience Abu Dhabi without a visit to this mosque. Breath-taking architecture, beautifully decorated; the atmosphere peaceful and serene - you can't fail to be impressed. Dress appropriately - women are given an abaya at the entrance. An absolute must!
2. YAS WATERWORLD ABU DHABI: Yas Island Yas Leisure Drive, Abu Dhabi 00000. If you a fan of the water park, then make sure you come here! The UAE don't do things by halves, and this entertainment complex is no exception. Set in 15 hectares are 43 rides and waterslides; the world's longest, fastest tornado waterslide, world's first looping waterslide and the world's first interactive water and laser rollercoaster - phew - sounds amazing!
3. LOUVRE ABU DHABI: I Saadiyat Cultural District. Even if you aren't a big art fan, this building is incredible; set on the water with a complex roofing structure that dapples the light - stunning! Classic artefacts, Leonardo da Vinci and contemporary art presented with style.
4. CORNICHE BEACH: Corniche, Corniche Road. A lovely place for a day out - that can take you all the way through to the next day if you so desire! White sand, beautiful blue water and spacious, this beach invites you to take a swim - and it is clean and safe to do so. Lifeguards are on duty during the day. A great place to see the sunset and NYE fireworks. This is the Abu Dhabi skyline!
5. YAS MARINA: Abu Dhabi, 34406. Come to this 227-berth marina for a yacht show; restaurants, lounges, views of the Formula One circuit, fitness facilities, children's playground, a musical water fountain, shops and a buzzing nightlife - you certainly won't be bored. Arrive by boat!
1. LATITUDE: Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, Yas Island. Picture yourself sitting by the pool, on a roof overlooking the Formula One race track. Now imagine you are being served delicious food and wine. This is Latitude at the Yas Viceroy. You must go. Reasonably priced considering.
2. CHO GAO MARINA WALK: King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St/Al Bateen Area, Abu Dhabi 4171. If you like a restaurant with a great bar - Cho Gao is for you. Expect a wonderful array of Asian food, perfect service and cocktails made by entertaining bartenders. Come for brunch, you won't be disappointed.
3. JAZZ AND FIZZ BAR: Corniche Road/Corniche East Road, Abu Dhabi 44966. This is predominantly a bar - with the amazing food. Throw in a spectacular view, top staff and this is a perfect venue for a night out. Keep the beautiful sharing platters coming!
4. SAYAD RESTAURANT: Corniche Road. I'm not sure I have the vocabulary to describe the setting that will do it sufficient justice.. If possible, eat outside - for total sensory overload! The food is exquisite. A must for seafood fans. But this kind of luxury doesn't come cheap - treat yourself.
5. MARKET KITCHEN: Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi/Sheikh Khalifa Street, Abu Dhabi 45505. Expect elegant food in a relaxing setting and a great wine selection. Staff are superb. Recommended.
British GP. This magical event is held in the month of July each year and is popular with F1 racing fans all over the world! The British Grand Prix still remains one of the most exciting spectacles on the F1 calendar.
Date: 8th July 2018
More info on our F1 Packages