Sugar Factory Harmon Corner
One Of The Best Locations For Viewing The Las Vegas Grand Prix
From this ideal spot, take in the thrill of the Grand Prix in Vegas and feel the sense of the Formula One® cars driving past as you relax in comfort and enjoy the day in our lovely hospitality lounge.
- A seated dining experience not to be missed
- Great trackside views of the race, you take in all the excitement in comfort
- Views of turns 11,12 & 13
- Exclusive access to a private beverage area
- Enjoy Saturday's qualification sessions and the Grand Finale on Saturday Evening
- Our VIP lounge is an up-close terrace view, where you watch as the cars brake for the chicane at the end of The Strip
- Knowledgeable staff on-hand to help you with any questions and requests you may have
Las Vegas GP VIP Hospitality
An enclosed, three-story shopping centre called Harmon Corner is located in Paradise, Nevada, just off the Las Vegas Strip. The mall opened in 2012 after construction started in 2011. The 110,184-square-foot mall has a two-story Walgreens as its anchor shop in addition to a number of restaurants. The 60 feet tall by 306 feet wide LED video billboard screen is the mall's distinguishing feature. When it started operating in 2012, it was the biggest LED display in the world. 2013 saw the mall earn a silver certification from the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design programme and what better location can you have to enjoy all the action and glamour that is going to be the Las Vegas Grand Prix.
There is an open bar, a table, and an air-conditioned suite waiting for you when you get there. Enjoy a fantastic weekend at the Formula One with fantastic views of the F1 cars, a complete open bar with free-flowing champagne and snacks, goodie bag, and much much more. A trip of a lifetime not to be missed.
Below is a short video of where you will be situated on the strip to watch the Grand Prix if you book with us:
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRIP?
- VIP hospitality
- Greats views of the track
- Airport transfer
- Choice of luxury hotels
- Gourmet dining, wine and beers
- GPA team on hand throughout
- Private washrooms
- Earplugs, lanyard & ticket wallet
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
A brilliant weekend from being met at the airport on Wednesday meant thorough 5* service from GPA. Can't fault the traveling with GPA and would so so again, definitely recommended. A fabulous weekend, many thanks! Helen & Richard Laidlaw
Copyright © 2023 Grand Prix Adventures. All rights reserved.