Grand Canyon Tour
Before Enjoyinging The Grand Prix See The Grand Canyon In All Its Splendour
Have you ever imagined what it might feel like to touch the Grand Canyon's floor? A 3,200-foot descend onto a personal plateau of the Grand Canyon's bottom is part of our Grand Canyon helicopter landing trip, which also offers stunning views of Grand Canyon West and the Hoover Dam.
You'll even get to have champagne and a light lunch after landing while taking in stunning view of the Colorado River.
One of the highlights of our Diamond Package is this Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas. An excursion unlike any other, for sure!
- An experience not to be missed with some amazing views of the canyon
- free pick-up and transit services from your hotel
- As you go to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, your helicopter will soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Aerial views of the Grand Canyon West lookouts, including Guano Point and Eagle Point, are breathtaking.
- On the flight, there is music and tour narration in multiple languages.
- At the private landing location, which is 3,200 feet below the Grand Canyon's rim, touch down and unload.
- Enjoy champagne, a light lunch, and some free time to explore the Grand Canyon's interior and the stunning views
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRIP?
- VIP hospitality
- Greats views of the track
- Airport transfer
- Choice of luxury hotels
- Gourmet dining, wine and beers
- GPA team on hand throughout
- Private washrooms
- Earplugs, lanyard & ticket wallet
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
A brilliant weekend from being met at the airport on Wednesday meant thorough 5* service from GPA. Can't fault the traveling with GPA and would so so again, definitely recommended. A fabulous weekend, many thanks! Helen & Richard Laidlaw
Copyright © 2023 Grand Prix Adventures. All rights reserved.