Austin, Texas Contemporary Accommodation
The luxurious Hyatt Regency Austin is a great place to stay when coming to see the Grand Prix. This resort-like hotel is located on the shore of Lady Bird Lake and is ideal for discovering the vibrant city of Austin. The hospitality at this hotel is authentic and unrivalled in it's southern charm which does compliment well the varied experiences that can be enjoyed in the cosmopolitan city of Austin and you can also immerse yourself in their exciting entertainment districts – including SoCo, Warehouse District, 2nd Street and Sixth Street.
For your added comfort this downtown hotel recently underwent a $47-million-renovation and the contemporary suites have been decorated with soothing, neutral colours and custom furnishings. Each room is furnished with a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, and coffee-making facilities.
There are many activities that can be enjoyed at the Hyatt to give you that all important distraction from all the Formula One excitement, including trail cycling, canoeing, relaxing by the pool or a work out in the 24 hour StayFitTM fitness centre. Also nearby is the Texas State Capitol building and the warehouse restaurant district, though dining at the hotel is superb with a critically-acclaimed restaurant in house.
Rooms & Amenities
- 448 contemporary redesigned guestrooms including 16 suites and 13 ADA accessible units, with views of downtown Austin and Hill Country
- Choice of King or Double Grand Beds
- Flat screen TV / iHome Stereo
- Deluxe bath with Portico bath products
- Premium TV channels and Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Full service business center
- Hyatt Fast Board / PDA Check-in
- Knowledgeable concierge
- Rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi throughout hotel
Dining & Entertainment
- SWB - Southwest Bistro
- Marker 10
- Poolside bar
- In-room dining
- Perks Coffee and More
- Yoga Away
- Seasonal pool with sundeck
- Bikes available for rent / 10 mile hike-n-bike trail around lake
- 24-hour gym
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRIP?
- VIP hospitality
- Greats views of the track
- Airport transfer
- Choice of luxury hotels
- Gourmet dining, wine and beers
- GPA team on hand throughout
- Private washrooms
- Earplugs, lanyard & ticket wallet
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
A brilliant weekend from being met at the airport on Wednesday meant thorough 5* service from GPA. Can't fault the traveling with GPA and would so so again, definitely recommended. A fabulous weekend, many thanks!
Copyright © 2023 Grand Prix Adventures. All rights reserved.