GPA VIP Hospitality Balcony
One of the best viewing facilities we visit all year with more than 50% of the track visible from our amazing vantage point on the infield of turn 5. You will see the exit of turn 5, then each corner until turn 14, the last corner before the sweeping start/finish change. You truly have to be there to see the incredible elevation changes.
Both transportation options drop you off within a 2 minute walk of the hospitality INSIDE the track. With its own privatised shopping area, and a glorious atmosphere, it is simply fantastic!
We also have a pitlane visit early on Saturday morning for you to get close to the cars and drivers!
- THREE bars serving wine, beer, champagne and spirits
- Unlimited tea, coffee, water and soft drinks
- Private – regularly cleaned restrooms
- Buffet breakfast, gourmet luncheon and snacks served all day
- Table seating for lunch Viewing – undercover grandstand seating (un-numbered) with plasma screens everywhere to keep up with action Amazing fun atmosphere
- One of the best views of the entire F1 season
- Pick up point for shuttles back to hotel also 1 minute walk away
- Waiter/Waitress service during Grand Prix & Qualifying (no need to leave seat for a refill)
- Pitlane visit
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRIP?
- VIP hospitality
- Greats views of the track
- Airport transfer
- Choice of luxury hotels
- Gourmet dining, wine and beers
- GPA team on hand throughout
- Private washrooms
- Earplugs, lanyard & ticket wallet
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
A brilliant weekend from being met at the airport on Wednesday meant thorough 5* service from GPA. Can't fault the traveling with GPA and would so so again, definitely recommended. A fabulous weekend, many thanks! Helen & Richard Laidlaw
GPA have been outstanding and we cannot thank you guys enough for the hospitality. We've made new friends and it truly has been a trip of a lifetime, THANK YOU! :-) Nathan Lund & Andrea Kokonas
Thanks Kenny, really appreciate you taking care of Polly & me during the Grand Prix this year, next time we'll get in with McLaren or Red Bull yeah? - Silverstone Sid Owen & Polly Parsons
This was a once-in-a-lifetime surprise trip for my husbands birthday. I was so pleased to see his excitement as to how close we were to the cars and how we were treated as true VIP's. - Monaco Mrs Valet
Thanks Ken, Singapore for the past 4 years with you and now Monaco too - love what you do and I know you love what you do! Keep it up, see you in Singapore! - 2013, 12. 11, 10, 09, 08 Singapore, Monaco, Silverstone Vas & Andrea
Copyright © 2023 Grand Prix Adventures. All rights reserved.