Baku Adventure Diamond Package
What is included on your tour
Great view of the race on all 3 days from our hospitality balcony, which looks over the final corner and the long 2km straight. We are on the 4th floor with a lovely vantage point, close to all the action.
- One night at Le Manoir aux Quat Saisons Hotel
- 7-course tasting menu welcome dinner (2 Michelin Star)
- Private transfer to Luton Airport
- Executive private Jet from London Luton to Baku
- Airport transfer on arrival
- 8 nights accommodation at the 5* Fairmont Flames Hotel
- Guided tour of Baku
- GPA trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanos, Fire Temple and Yanar Dag
- Thursday - Track walk
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday - Rooftop hospitality at our trackside hospitality balcony
- Excellent view, buffet lunch and open bar of wine, beer and soft drinks
- Monday - Return airport transfer
- Return executive private jet from Baku to Luton
About The City of Baku
The city of Baku also known as Baki or Baky, is the capital of Azerbaijan and the largest city in the Caucasus. Situated on the coast of the Caspian Sea at the southern tip of the Absheron Peninsula. The city itself is made up 3 areas: the newest modern part of the city, the Soviet built part of the city and the ancient city, where most people like to explore the narrow streets and through the ancient fortress walls and towers, dating back to the 11th and 12th centuries.
When exploring the city, there are several places of cultural interest to note. In the old town called Icheri Seher, you can find a many number of interesting sites: The Palace of the Shirvan Shahs, Maiden’s Tower (Giz Qalasi), etc. Outside the city in the Absheron Peninsula there is the Atashgah Fire Temple, Yanar Dagh and Gobustan. Bedside this if you have the time away from enjoying the Grand Prix you could visit some of the museums and the galleries that Baku has to offer: The Azeri National Costume Museum (Doll Museum), Taghiyev History Museum, Latif Karimov Carpet and Applied Arts Museum and the home of Jafar Jabbarli (Azerbaijani playwright, poet, director, and screenwriter).
There are also other sites to visits in Baku, for example The Baku Boluvar, Targova Street, Fountain Square (near the old city), Dendro Park, Oil Rocks and Magomayev Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall. There is certainly a lot to see and do when you are not being wowed by all the Formula One action.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRIP?
- VIP hospitality
- Greats views of the track
- Airport transfer
- Choice of luxury hotels
- Gourmet dining, wine and beers
- GPA team on hand throughout
- Private washrooms
- Earplugs, lanyard & ticket wallet
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
A brilliant weekend from being met at the airport on Wednesday meant thorough 5* service from GPA. Can't fault the traveling with GPA and would so so again, definitely recommended. A fabulous weekend, many thanks! Helen & Richard Laidlaw
Copyright © 2023 Grand Prix Adventures. All rights reserved.