VIP Hospitality Viewing Area
Circuit of the Americas Final Turn
The final turn at the Circuit of the Americas will be an important corner on entry and exit. It may be a last chance to overtake before the finish of a race, but during a race gaining good traction on the exit in 1st or 2nd gear is imperative as it will define top speed towards the long run up the hill to turn one.
For any fan the Podium Club at Turn 20 will provide a centrally located base to all the action on the circuit and the grounds. Located between both the Main Grandstand and the Grand Plaza, spend your day at either to check out team activations and the F1 Fan Zone. While at the club you’ll have a bird’s eye view of the Chequered Flag flag ceremony and track invasion following the race.
While enjoying first-class hospitality, guests may see the drivers' final opportunity for overtaking as well as the podium presentation following the race.
What is included at the Podium Club
- VIP access to the covered outdoor space at Turn 20 with to Wi-Fi, Multiples TV and Audio Facilities
- Food and Open Bar available for all guests
- DJ and photo activity
- Gate 18 access with an exclusive security lane entrance
- Private luxury bathrooms
- Concierge staff on-hand to help with requests
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRIP?
- VIP hospitality
- Greats views of the track
- Airport transfer
- Choice of luxury hotels
- Gourmet dining, wine and beers
- GPA team on hand throughout
- Private washrooms
- Earplugs, lanyard & ticket wallet
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
A brilliant weekend from being met at the airport on Wednesday meant thorough 5* service from GPA. Can't fault the traveling with GPA and would so so again, definitely recommended. A fabulous weekend, many thanks!
Copyright © 2023 Grand Prix Adventures. All rights reserved.